Financial Consulting & Quickbooks
Catalyst has a distinguished record of bookkeeping and financial advising experience, and has developed expertise within a wide range of businesses and organizations, including companies in the retail, product manufacturing, real estate, and services industries. We have also been involved in assisting companies in raising funds and/or financing loans for up to several million dollars.
Here’s how our team can put you on the top of your game:
- Quickbooks Online ProAdvisor Certified, with experience in payroll through QBO & Gusto – making Quickbooks work for you so you can better understand your finances;
- Ability to host your Quickbooks accounts, giving you software discounts;
- Provide basic transaction management, bank reconciliation, provide detailed financial reports, and future projections;
- Data Visualization & Analysis on small and large data sets/financial information for improved reporting and decision-making;
- Experience in developing high quality and adaptive financial models and spreadsheets;
- Experts in the Microsoft Office Suite (including Visio, Project, Teams/SharePoint, & Power BI), Google Apps, and Adobe Acrobat;
- Build revenue streams and cut costs for sustainability & growth;
- Though we are not CPAs, we can help ensure you get some good benefits at the end of the year;
- A highly trained and adaptable team – we can meet pressing deadlines, changing needs, and project manage many projects at once.
Accounting/Bookkeeping – We can get as detailed or general as you want in these reports – tracking overall expenses and revenues, down to what you are really spending in cost of goods per customer. With our clients, we have caught expenses that they were unaware of, informed them, and saved their money. For one client, we caught a recurring $300 transaction. For yet another client, we helped reconcile 3 years of past transactions, getting them up to date and operating correctly.
Data Analytics – For many clients, we provide business analytics with a dashboard, detailing different key performance indicators. These help you see a full picture of how your business is really doing, beyond just cash flow. Using these trends, you can begin to see (over time) what might be warning signs or positive indicators for what will happen in the future. For example, how do Google searches on your business impact customers coming through the door, how do different ads increase sales (or have no impact at all, saving you money). How will walk-in’s impact you over time, and when can you expect less traffic? Which products or services sell more often and which should you remove?
Pricing – We have helped a number of clients on pricing. This is more than just pricing each item, but ensuring consistency across your organization, handling pricing changes effectively, and squeezing out more margin without hurting quality. One client we had (a café) was able to increase their margins across all of their food items, without changing the quality of their food.
Legal/Tax Issues – In some cases this review has led to cost savings, protections, etc. for our clients. Further, we have often spent time talking to our client’s other service providers, or those of the other party. Right now, for instance, a client of ours defaulted on lease payments, and we have been assisting both party’s lawyers in getting to an agreement that our client can actually afford without going bankrupt.